- May 6, 2017
Happy Cinco de Mayo to all our followers and those who are celebrating it!
Happy Cinco de Mayo to all our followers and those who are celebrating it!
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, dressed as Super Mario, had held a red ball and raised his Mario hat during the closing ceremony of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. His costume and his appearance already sets the tone for what to expect in Tokyo 2020. Today, Olympic organizers are slowly getting ready to produce innovative technologies to wow the crowds. We see it now as well tech projects that have been boosting our economy as of now. Examples such as robot servers, pepper robots, rotating sushi bars with technological menus are just a few.
With more and more tourists exploring the adventurous roads of Tokyo, Tokyo has been changing drastically. New restaurants and new stores are being built every week, and it has been a very exciting week. Our clients have been contacting us regarding proposal inquiries and romantic dinner inquiries with the love ones this year. We hope to continue to assist you with magical moments that you will never forget.
Are you curious of what Tokyo 2020 offers you? We have the connections and the knowledge to guide with an once in a lifetime experience. Be sure to wear your Super Mario costume and we’ll give you a deal right away!
Are you a busy individual wanting a luxurious getaway experience? Do not worry. We can make that happen by contacting our experts in this market. Japan is a niche market, not to mention a very conservative place. To get the best experience here, you would need to know the right people at the right time to experience your luxury dining experiences.
Are you looking for those luxury dining experiences that people are talking about on the web and documentaries? Is it your dream to see the chef owner first hand? This is where we can help you assist and plan your itineraries ahead! Cherry blossoms are at it’s peak now and more and more people are enjoying this season to come to Tokyo. If you are seeking for a luxury experience where celebrities and CEOs go to on Fridays, following up with a nice spa experience on Saturday evening, we can set this up for you just a phone call away. We customize your itinerary based on your needs and your interest. We will give you recommendations for your luxurious dining experiences here and can be in touch with us all the time during your stay here.
Get more insight by following our online presence on Facebook, Twitter and also on Instagram. We share our updates daily, weekly, and monthly so connect with us here and get your ultimate inside connections here.
©Tokyo Luxe photo for Luxury Dining Experiences
For those who have said yes and you are a tech savy individual, this event must be for you.
Held at Nihonbashi’s Coredo Muromachi, this art exhibit is an unique exhibition from the greatest artist and sculptor- Kitaoji Rosanjin. He is known to be one of the greatest gourmet critics and has presented this exhibition through a simple theme: interactive art. Here, you can experience a ‘virtual counter’ and some of the vibrant media technology which exhibits some of the main cultures of Japanese ‘omotenashi’ (which means hospitality in Japanese) through vibrant sakura- themed projection mappings. At the end of the show ends with the restaurant owners from Rosanjin, including Kyubey, and Fukudaya- which will be offering a special tasting – style dish. Additionally, there will also be a bar lounge at the end of the show to grab a drink or two with your special partner to close an exciting yet luxurious night.
Wondering where to purchase these tickets? Contact email@example.com of more information.
Art Exhibition In Tokyo
I hope you all had a wonderful New Years celebration and celebrated in style! We’ve had several clienteles regarding their upcoming trip and we are still on a roll going into 2015. We wish you a wonderful year and hope to connect you with the ultimate connection in Tokyo!
There are only a few members in Tokyo who have personal connections with the restaurant owners, health and fitness owners, and VIP transportation companies. Tokyo Luxe is your Tokyo personal concierge to the Japanese market. Our clienteles vary from family visits to artists or top-notch chefs from all over the world. We welcome you to get inspired to what Tokyo has to offer and spend a once in a lifetime experience here. Get connected to your famous gourmet and personal chefs and artists and leave all the coordination to us. Depending on the month and time, Tokyo Luxe can get you access to backstage artists through our local partnership here!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your personal itinerary for you and your group before it’s too late.
Have you planned your summer vacation yet?
It is everyone’s ideal place to live and to acknowledge that Tokyo ranks number 2 in an article from the Wall Street Journal. This was ranked by the highest votes from global travelers whom they have voted to be the best destination to live. This year, due to the effect of the 2020 Olympics in seven years, three Japanese cities have ranked in the list – Fukuoka ranking in tenth, Kyoto ranking in nineth, and Tokyo ranking in second. Unlike Fukuoka which is known to be the “smallest city that is charting it’s own course,” Tokyo has it’s many benefits. The list shows as follows:
1. Convenience: Tokyo is a place that never sleeps. This means that there are numerous bars that you can go to for if you are seeking a glass of wine. Ramen joints are also open until 5:00am as well as a lot of other entertainment activities in Tokyo. Whether you like to have take-out to your doorstep at a quiet residential area or go to a high-end bar and lounge of a 38th building, there is always a choice.
Traveling around the world and observing different perspectives and experiences can let you appreciate the daily things in life. It is this feeling of bliss that we define happiness and would like to share this with you whilst your visit here.
2. Hidden gems: People always imagine Tokyo to be as a busy, metropolitan city with high skyscrapers. Tokyo has many hidden gems just around every corner. With convenient stores located in every block, there are exotic and new buildings and hidden bars found. Note that it is always a mystery why most famous lounges are built in the upper floors, but there are one of the best bars in town. When in doubt, try to look up for new venues and you will be amazed by what you see. Tokyo Luxe can also be your guide to assist you to find the best places in Tokyo whilst your short stay here.
3. Exotic and intriguing places: Friday dinners in a certain area and VIP opening events recurring events that happen every time in Tokyo. With ladies drinks at your favorite wine bar, weekend trips to the markets, these can be your daily routines which can add some spice and nostalgic when you go back to your country. More and more expats are now staying in Tokyo to fully experience what Tokyo offers. A lot of them are here to reinvent themselves to blend in with the crowd by acknowledging the culture and history of what Tokyo offers.
4. Open opportunities: Whether you are seeking for connection for business or leisure, Tokyo is the best place to do it. We often say “Six degrees of separation” is the key for open opportunities. The theory implies that anyone on the planet can be connected to any other person on the planet through a chain of acquaintances that has no more than five intermediaries. With Tokyo’s population of 24 million people, there are plenty of opportunities. The number sounds overwhelming but we look at it this way. Take the number of people that you get connected in an event or a party and multiply by 6. Of course this is just a rough estimate but by getting connected in the scene – whether you are a owner of a restaurant, a chef, or a CEO, Tokyo is just for everyone.
5. Efficiency: Tokyo is a place where promises are kept. Business wise- Tokyo is one of the efficient places in Asia. Japanese people are trustworthy people, and VERY efficient. Promises as well as appointments are always kept- some people even come earlier than the designated time and waits until your appointment scheduled time. Our staff members have traveled all over the world but never had such an efficient and memorable experience than Tokyo. Tokyo Luxe is your private concierge company and we are your main contact to Tokyo’s luxurious lifestyle. We make sure that your time in Tokyo is just as memorable and worthwhile when visiting a foreign country.
What are your top 5 reasons to travel to Tokyo?
We would love to hear more about what you think so get connected with us on Twitter.
Contact email@example.com for details.
© Tokyo ranks number 2 in the highest lovable city.
No matter how great Tokyo is, there’s always a hidden path off the touristy spot. Tokyo is a city filled with sky scrapers and neon lights but there’s also local culture and history that’s well worth a peek. Avoid the swarms of tourists and experience the hidden gem of Tokyo like a local by experiencing these hidden spots that we are about to introduce.
Off beat experience off the touristy spot in Tokyo
Just an hour and a half away from the city, this is what you see. This shrine is located in the middle of the river – for career luck, well-being, and for empowering love fortunes. Hakone Jinja is one of the famous spots where it is believed to be a place where all the gods and spirits come together on the 13th every month.
The approach to the shrine is lined with huge cedar trees. The trees are known to be 800 years old where they purify the precincts and create a holy environment.
Non-touristy hidden gems in Tokyo
© Tokyo Luxe Photos
Notice the Mt. Fuji in the background, the area is simply a quiet and harmonic place where you can rest your mind and body. Experience your own secret path to venture what Japan offers. This is just a beginning to your many exotic adventures…
One of the exciting TED X Tokyo’s 6th annual conference with it’s 3rd consecutive year by their core partners – Hikarie Shibuya is happening this Saturday!
We are been pleased to announce that we have invited to attend to their event and are excited to be truly inspired.
Their theme this time- “Connecting the Unconnected” is about exploring the ecosystem across Japan and beyond. Over 25 speakers, this event has always been and will be an inspiring event for the viewers that can make you to see a different perspective. Viewers can attend in public viewing and others can attend in the main stage for a whole day.
If you are hesitant to catch up with what these entrepreneurs are doing, not to fret!
You will be able to stream their talk and can be fully updated with the event on a real-time basis.
© Upcoming Events in Tokyo
For more upcoming events in Tokyo, stay tuned here and we will be constantly updating our blog.
What is your favorite TED Talk today?
One of the Top Recommendation from Tokyo Luxe is the following:
Why 30s is not the real 20 by Meg Jay (Don’t cry!)
We’ll be updating you for real-time updates on Twitter for more upcoming events in Tokyo.